Wednesday, November 19, 2008

JAPAN! DAAAAAAANG


WOO!
got my mission call! I have been called to the Japan Tokyo mission! I've been told to report to the MTC in Utah on February 11th, so I've started all my passport stuff already. I tried to get it today, but for some reason the US government decided to make me mad and require a real birth certificate instead of the one i used a few years ago. strange. so now i have to go to some crazy place and get a new one, THEN do it. bleh. BUT now i can start shopping for my mission stuff, and get it all together and serve a mission! SO PSYCHED! I've already started boning up on my japanese by buying a book and practicing and writing it all down. Hopefully by the time i get to the MTC I'll be a bit better off than the average bear. That way i can get out of the MTC sooner and actually be in Japan! yay! wish me luck! :D

No comments: