Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yikers its been a while!

So It's been a while since i made a post, so i decided to do one! So I've been prepping for Jap like madness, and there's alot I've realized coming along the path. Prepping has taught me that I've actually been preparing for this my entire life! Back in highschool, I used to wear ties every friday, and it brought alot of attention. In Japan, I'm gonna be a giant white guy and most likely attract quite a bit of attention, and now I'm ready for it because I'm used to being gawked at (also handsomeness gets me looked at.. ;) ) Alsooo all my life I've been trying to avoid hitting my head on doorways and tree limbs (not always successful) and that's gonna be good for when the doorways are super short.
I don't like fish so much, so I'll have to get used to that, but I'm actually pretty excited to be changed. It's been said that the only people that like change are babies with full diapers, but I like to think that I'm starting to like it a bit more. I've realized that for every change, I'm given tons of blessings to make up for anything that's been weird about it.
Pretty sweet deal, I'd say. :]

No comments: